Home Away From Home

Woehoew!
Only two days left in Belgium! On tuesday, I am leaving to go roadtripping at the West-Coast of the United States with my family and our best friends! I'm so excited!



This summer is the eleventh that I will be visiting the US, I already have visited a lot there. I have been to New York, New England, Florida, multiple places in the Caraiben, The Rocky Mountains, Alaska and the West-Coast.

This year, it's the West-Coast its turn again, I have already done most of the stops we will be doing now but as our best friends go with us, we are doing it again, and I defenitly don't mind that. 

Let me give you a short-overview of what I will be visiting for the next three weeks. 
We start by flying to Las Vegas, this flight is a long trip that consists out of two flights, one from Brussels to New York and then the other from New York to Las Vegas. I think we probably will be on the go for about 12 hours which is a really long looong time. Luckily our seats have their own television to dead the time. 

We are staying in Las Vegas for one night just to sleep where after we start our roadtrip by driving to Zion National Park for one night, Bryce National Park for one night and Grand Canyon National Park for two nights. Then we go back to Las Vegas to do some actual visiting there, and probably shopping as well. 

Then we continue our journey to Death Valley National Park where we stay for two nights. After that we go to Yosemite National Park for one night. 

As you can see the first week and half consists out of a lot of nature and walking but that al changes in the second week and a half. We will then be visiting San Fransisco for three days, Pismo Beach for two days and Los Angelos for five days where we will be staying in Santa Monica. 

Our awesome journey ends on the second of August when we return home with a flight to Paris and TGV back to Ghent.

I will try to keep a travel-diary day by day while I am there so you can read about all my adventures I will be experiencing there! I will try to post them as much as possible. 

Comments