All Packed-Up

Woehoew!
A few hours left till my flight to Las Vegas! I can't wait! 



My bags are all packed and I really hope I didn't forget anything but it's not the middle of nowhere where I go, it's America so if I really did forget something, I can still buy it there... 

My boyfriend proposed to forget all of my bras and undies so I could buy new ones in Victoria's Secret. I really considered that idea but sadly, my mom heard him saying it so there went my master plan... 

Here's a picture of my essentials for my flight tomorrow that I posted on Instagram earlier tonight. I probably will post something on my IG-account dialy so if you want to be up-to-date to everything I do, you defenitly must follow my account, namely julievlang

The essentials I take with me in my Michael Kors Hamilton bag are some hand-cream, a new cover for my iphone, a notebook and a pack of chewing gum from Hema

Grey by E. L. James, I got the book from the best boyfriend, he knew I wanted the book so badly so he got it for me last week when I was feeling a little ill, the cutie.

I never go out the door without my Mac Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof mascara and Cream In My Coffee lipstick in my bag. I also take a basic lipstick, now I'm taking the cherry Babylips from Maybelline New York with me. 

The other thing that is always in my bag is my charger and my portable charger, as I use my phone so much, the battery gets empty fast. 

I probably won't land until it will be about 7 o'clock in the evening in Las Vegas but I'm taking my sunnies with me in my bag. I chose the Prada's, as they match practically every outfit and after two long flights they will cover most of my face which will be probably much needed! 

While I was packing my bag, my little dog came joining me. She's called Martha, she's a two-year-old black & white mini-schnauzer. She's the best, she's my best friend and the best studybuddy! My other Max is already a bit older, he's turning 16 this summer, he's a crossing between a labrador and a golden retriever. I can't imagine a time in my head when there was no Max yet! I promise to do a post on them later this vacation (probably next month).

I can do practically everything with Martha. On the picture on the right, I put her in my suitcase and she stayed there for almost a quarter of an hour, looking at me with her puppy eyes thinking 'why are you leaving me behind'?

If I could I would certainly take her with me on vacation!

Well, as I have to get up at 5 O'clock to get my flight, I'm getting into bed!
Sleeptight!

Comments