New Favorite Closet Piece

Dearest readers, 

While studying for my end exams in June, I decided to tell you something about my newest favorite piece in my closet. 

The Gilet Bernadette. The cardigan is called by that because the designer is named Bernadette. 

It's actually quiet a normal cardigan, it's made out of wool and is really fluffy. 

The real ones are from the brand of Lee & Me. Those ones are really expensive and not their price very worthily. But that's my opinion. 

Luckily my mom was able to get those in her shop. She has them in light blue, light pink, white, beige and grey. I like the light blue, the white and the grey the most.

I'm still waiting on the white and the beige so I haven't put the blue of since I have them. I'm definitely in need of them since the weather got colder again in Belgium.

If you live in Ghent and you would really want one two and don't have the money to afford a real one, you should definitely come and take a look at my Mom's shop. They are much cheaper than the real ones. The adres is: Vogelmarkt 22 9000 Gent.

Another thing I want to tell you guys, is that I am thinking about changing the lay-out of Jules Little Talks. So maybe next time you take a look, my blog will look totally different!




Comments