Review | Fashion Week '15

Hey you guys,

Has anyone else been following up the fashion weeks?

  
I did! But I am not so sure which colours we will need to be wearing next season. 
I have seen practically all colours on the catwalk, from orange and red, to turquoise-blue, to light-blue and grey, en back to black. I can tell you that I'm almost certain that my fall and winter months be absolute black, black and black. Again... But what can you do wrong with black? Nothing, indeed. Everyone knows that black brings sexy back.
Gimme that tee!


Some items of the Ready To Bear-Collection.
For me, the coolest fashion show so far was Moschino. Since Jeremy Scott took over the helm in Moschino, its capsule collection is so cool. They have had MC Donalds, Barbie and now there is the Ready to Bear collection. I think next season's the best. The bears are just so cute and still so cool.


I really wanted the cover of the previous capsule collection, the pink mirror. But I always kept postponing my buy and in the end there were only covers left for the Iphone 6. 
 
Soooo now when I saw the bear cover in the window of a shop nearby, I instantly bought it. It's quiet big but so cool, it even fits into the pocket of my fave leather look jegging.

Paris fashion week is starting around now, I'm really excited to know see what the last brands still want to show us. We'll just have to wait for a little longer and then we can see. 

I will certainly buy a big Vogue of the Fasion Weeks so I can take a look at a resume of all the fashion shows. I will try to make a blog out of it.

See you soon,
Muchos Lovos,
Jules



Comments