Review | Donatella 2.0

Kim now.
Hey guys!

Has anyone seen Kim Kardashian's new hair yet? What do you think of it? 

For those who haven't seen the pictures yet, look at the picture at the right.



As you can see, she turned from raven black to platina blond. A drastic change you could say. 
If I were in were position I wouldn't have done it. She fits so well with the superblack hair. It's so matches her style.  
Kim before.
 
When I looked around, I found this picture of her, which you can see on the left. Here she has brown hair with blonde highlights. I personally would have changed her hair more to this. With her tanned skin, darker haircolours fit her much better than light ones. 
I do kind off need the shut my mouth because after let's say 5 years, I changed my haircolour more to my own colour again. Normally I'm really dark brown, and the past years I turned a bit blonder, much blonder actually. 

But now, since two days, my hair is brown again. Not my own brown colour but brown. It's really a weird feeling actually... I have been light brown for so long and now suddenly I have dark brown hair. 

I promise you guys that if in a few days I get used to the sudden change, I will certainly put a picture of it on the blog.

Comments