How the internet has influenced me

Coucou,

We recently had a workshop with the marketing department at work about “love brands.” 
You might ask yourself, what is a love brand? 
"A love brand is a brand that customers feel a deep emotional connection with and remain fiercely loyal to"
Apparently, all the brands they came up with were brands of products that I actually own. 
The conclusion? I’m apparently very easily influenced.
So, naturally, I decided to turn this into a blog: a collection of things the internet has successfully influenced me on to buy, try, or obsess over.
Maybe, in turn, I can influence you to give some of them a try too.

Any Rhode product

Rhode is currently a much-talked-about makeup brand, partly because it’s owned by Hailey Bieber. The brand was recently acquired by ELF. Rhode has only been available for order in Belgium since early June and is now also available at Sephora in Europa. The day it became available in June, I ordered some items right away. I’m a huge fan of the moisturizer, pocket blush, pocket bronzer, lip liner, and peptide lip tint. So yeah, basically everything. I’m such a fan that when I was in Canada this summer, I bought a few more items and now have enough to last me for several months.

Caia beauty case

I love a good toiletry bag. I’m totally into the Louis Vuitton ones, but they’re on the pricey side. That’s how I discovered the brand 'Caia '. I’d been seeing ads for it on Instagram for a while, so I bought one for myself for my birthday. 

Dyson Airwrap

Kept seeing the Dyson airwrap everywhere, on socials, adds... I mostly wanted the tool because I was convinced it could get me these beautiful curls everyone has by using the special attachment. Ended up buying the airwrap but the sad truth is that it simply don't have the hair for curls. It helps to make the curls but they never stay,  they are gone in 60 seconds. Since I don't have a hairdryer, I just use it to dry my hair, brush it out and add a bit of volume here and there.

Sizz the brand

This is actually one of the brands my collegues proposed in the meeting. I browsed on the site and found a very cool t-shirt with fringes on the sleeves. Fringes are so back in fashion for this fall. I wasn't convinced right away, the brand seemed more for younger people, but afterwards I received loads of spam of the t-shirt on my Instagram what convinced me after all. 

Bisous,
Julie