Bottega Veneta dupes

Ready for the first blog of 2020?

Over the last year we have seen the revival of some high end fashion brands like Gucci, Céline, Burberry and now... Bottega Veneta.

I'm sure if you love fashion you will have seen Bottega Veneta becoming a big part of everyone's outfit during the last fashion weeks and on Instagram. Maybe you also have seen the hashtag #newbottega passing by sometimes. 
Let's just say everyone's obsessing over the brand lately and then particularly the bags and the shoes.

Bottega has a new designer, named Daniel Lee. He reinterpreted and evolved the brand completely. 
And to be honest, he really succeeded in this task and created a new hype.

Some pictures just to freshen up your memory.






Now if you have a ton of money or won the lottery you can definitely afford one or several of the items. But if you are someone like me wanting to be a part of the hype but spend not too many money on it you can go on the search for some good dupes.
So that's what I did...

Through someone I am following on Instagram I discovered Public Desire has some good dupes on the mules right now.
The price range is between €30 and €40. The mules are available in the solid and quilted version, and even in the fishnet and chain version.


As the price is so little I decided to buy the shoes in black and white so I can wear them with practically every outfit. 

Through an other blogger that I'm following I found out that Seen On Her has some good dupes on the pouches. 
They exist in a small and a big version and as I wanted to have options I got a small one in camel and a big one in black.



Perfect match with my new heels!
What do you think of this new trend?

Links to the products: 

Comments