Favorite looks of Couture Fashion Week '19

I was supposed this about two months ago but I forgot so now it's finally here.

A few weeks ago it was couture fashion week in Paris. Normally this kind of fashion week isn't really my thing because the looks are always kind of weird and so extra. Definitely if you want to wear them regularly. 
But this year I found some really nice looks of the fashions weeks on the Vogue website. 
Looks that are both pretty and wearable. Styles that will be returning in the next season's collections.


My favorite looks of this season's couture fashion week comes from Alexandre Vauthier's fashion show. 


First of all, I love this model, she's such a natural beauty. Also this outfit is goals, definitely loving the sequin. And glitter is always a good idea.




I love this classy outfit. The blazer gives me Balmain vibes.



Sleeve goals for real. Not very wearable but still loving it. 

The next looks that I adore are two leather looks form Dundas. This fashion show was in LA and not Paris.
Real leather goals over here.




Ellie Saab always has the best couture looks. I love the dresses. 
Really hope I could wear a dress like this one day. 

Comments