Beauty | Gisou Hair Parfume

Last week, it was Black Friday and although I promised myself I wouldn't be doing shopping online, I obviously did. 
I had some things that I put on my wishlist in the previous weeks and I felt like I needed to buy at least one thing from that list. 
Mostly I felt like that because I've had some really good and busy days at work in the week before and I saw it as some kind of reward from me to me.

I bought the new honey infused hair perfume by Gisou.

In July I wrote about the first Gisou product that I bought, the hair oil. I then bought this product because my hair felt so dry and it needed some extra protection for on my vacation in the sun. I have had many different kinds of hair oils but this hair oil is really the best ever. 
And that smell... I always wondered why there didn't exist a parfume that smelt like that... 

And then Negin Mirsalehi did the most crazy and best thing ever! She created a hair parfume with that great honey scent. 
Made especially to to refresh and scent the hair. 
I feel like when I spray it all over my hair, my hair also feels extra soft and silky. 

The (Read: my) gang is all here

The price for the product is € 69, you can find it here


Comments