Beauty | Eliszabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

Long time, no blog. But I got a new one ready for you. A review of my newest and favourite beauty products at the moment.

A few weeks ago, I ran out of my Clinique Moisture Surge and when I went to the store, they recommended me the Elizabeth Arden products. The sales woman told me they are just as good as the products of Clinique and she sold me a package of the Eight Hour Cream Moisturizer (Can't find a link to this one) and Skin Protecter

Before starting to use the Eight Hour Creams, I already heard great things about the products. The cream really does moisturise for eight hours straight and I kinda really needed something like that. Since I started working a little over a month ago, I'm really stressed and I don't get as much sleep as I used to, so my skin is really thirsty and dried out all the time. 

I guess I have been using the Elisabeth Arden products for two weeks now and I really love them. 
I'm using the Eight Hour Cream Moisturizer before I apply my cc cream in the morning and the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protector in the evening after I cleaned my skin and applied my precious Summer Fridays Jetlag mask

I bought a package with the two Elizabeth Arden products at Planet Parfum. 


I seriously love this jetlag mask so damn much, I can't get over it. It moisturises the skin so well. And I don't know but there must be something in the mask that prevents pimples from coming because I haven't had them in weeks, even around that certain period of the month.

Summer Fridays seem to have a new product in their assortiment and it's on the top of my beauty wishlist (Yes, I have different wishlists). If their jetlag mask is so good, their new product 'the overtime mask' has to be as well. It should be great to clarify and exfoliate the skin, the mask polishes dead skin cells away and leaves a luminous effect to the skin. 

Comments