Fashion | Alexander McQueen Sneakers

Last weekend it was my birthday and I turned 23 years old (or young?). 
If you have been following my blog for a while now, you might have noticed that I like to buy myself presents. 
No present is as good as a present 'from me to me', don't you think so too? 

There was something that had been on my wishlist for quiet a long time now, something that I really wanted and now I finally bought it. 


On my birthday, wearing my new babies.

I'm talking about the Alexander McQueen Platform Sneakers. They are the most fashionable and wanted sneakers at the moment, next to the Balenciaga Triple S offcourse. I personally think the McQueens are more timeless, basic and wearable with practically every outfit. A lot of people also hate the Triple S sneakers because they are kind of blunt. If you not a big fashion follower, the McQueens are more accessible, as they look like cooler, trendy and more fashionable Stan Smiths. 


I won't be starting to wear my new sneakers everyday because I want to save them a bit and so I will only wear them on weekends or special occasions. 


I bought the sneakers in white with a rose gold touch. Normally I would have bought the ones with the black touch but I decided just not to. I wear black all the time and by not buying the ones with black, I can put some extra colour in my outfits and overall wardrobe.



Price: €395. 

What about you? Do you prefer the Alexander Mcqueen platform sneakers or do you like the Trip S sneakers by Balenciaga more? 

Comments