Fashion | Zadig Mini Sunny Bag

it's been a long time since I last wrote a blog but I mentioned in the beginning of this year that I would write less blogs, only when I have something really cool to tell you or when I have something new in my closet, like this time. 

You guys probably already get my love, more like addiction, for micro bags. I already dedicated two blogs to it, namely the one about the trend and the other where I talk about my new Zadig clutch bag




A few weeks ago I bought another micro bag, another bag from Zadig & Voltaire. I really hate their clothing collection because they are quite alternative, not really my style, but I'm totally in love with their bags and accessorises.

I had been eyeing their summer bag collection for a while, definitely because they brought new colours into their standard bag collection. 

I first had my eyes on the Rock Nano Suede Bag in dusty pink. It's very cute but too small to even take a phone, some money and a lipstick. I maybe could have fixed my old phone in there but since I aslo bought an Iphone 7 Plus (something I also didn't tell you guys), it just doesn't fit.

That's why I went for the Sunny Nano Suede Bag in dusty pink. I already have the Sunny bag in the largest version in black and I used the bag to go to school as my laptop fits in it and I now use it when I have to take a lot of stuff with me to work. This bags fits my phone, my money, my lipstick, my blush, my (car)keys and even the wallet, phone and car keys of my boyfriend I have to carry some time (- always). 

I chose for this dusty pink bag because I don't have a pink bag yet and it just fits with everything. The bag costed 175 euros, which might be a lot for a small bag but then again it isn't. 



Comments