Last year's WCD recap

Quick recap on last year's We Can Dance festival, to which I sadly enough couldn't go this year. I just got back from my holiday to the Baltic Sea so I didn't have tickets and I didn't know how to get there. And the worst thing was that I didn't have an outfit but I think I still could have found one if I really wanted to. 

I did see some great photos of friends and bloggers which I follow who went to the festival this year and I have to say that all the outfits looked soooo nice... I got so jealous that I couldn't go. That's why I started thinking about my outfit of last year and wanted to do a little recap about it.

Last year's theme was space which was a real good idea as there was so many silver in fashion. I got the perfect dress and accesoiries from my mom's stores. At first I did my own make-up and hair but I loved how Mac Cosmetics adjusted my make-up and L'Oréal my hair.









My favorite picture of We Can Dance, dancing first row which was posted on the Knac Focus site.