Outfit | Adidas Originals Superstar

In my first blogpost I will tell you all about the outfit I wore yesterday with my new babies, namely my Adidas Original Superstars. 
The total outfit


I have been wanting these sneakers since I first saw them. The problem was that they were just always sold out. Really sad. 

Untill I saw a picture of them on the Instagram page of a friend. So I decided to ask her where she bougt them. They came from a shoe shop in the middle of Ghent. As I was still having exams, I couldn't get them directly so I decided to grab my chance and call the shop to ask if they still had a pair in my size. It must have been my lucky day because they still had one pair. Two days later I went to get them and they fitted perfectly.
They are still so white on the picture that it looks like they are shining!
In this post I'm matching my new babies with a fluffy grey coat and a little black dress, both from my mom's shop. The Chanel isn't real for people who would think so, it's a real fake one originated from Kusadasi, Turkey. As the bag is almost exactly the same, I rather spend 60 euros than 3000 euros. The keychain and hat also come from my mom's shop.
When I'm really working and gaining my own money, I will probably buy a real one!
Another look on my outfit!

Comments